The E-Banking Assistant is responsible for ensuring all e-Banking operations activities Registers and projects are kept in proper order including ATM Cards, Mobile Banking, and SMS Banking are operational and running smoothly at all times.
- Familiar with all the basics of ATM new accounts requirements
- Evaluate project performance and effectiveness for the e-marketing projects pursued by the functions and responsibilities of department.
- Handle and coordinate the work within the unit to ensure day-to-day works and procedures are implemented effectively
- Support the functions of each department according to the needs of the work, such as: data collection, writing report, coordinate with other department
- Perform and complete the task assigned by the higher authorities
- Assist in the basic management of the department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Maintains a positive culture with customers in relations to the services the bank provides
- Continually seeks opportunities for improvement for supporting our customers
- Adheres to service standards of PMBL to ensure accurate information is being communicated to our customers to solve their problems and address their inquires
Applications Close on August 16th 2019.
|Job Category||Electronic Banking|
|Qualifications||Degree or above (major: business administration, e-commerce, marketing or information technology and other related subjects)|
|Experience||At least 2 years relevant work experience (e.g. e-banking, e-commerce, information management)|